So once I had my idea and had done a little bit of research I decided that the best thing to do was just to get out there and take some pictures. This really helped me clarify that this was what I wanted to do. I think that the pictures turned out really well and even in this early stage they hint towards what I am aiming to do. Within this shoot I used both a digital camera and a 35mm camera. I think that both of these work and either could make a successful project, however I think that I am swaying more towards using a digital camera. There are several reasons for this the main one being that I think the use of colour within this project will really add something as opposed to using black and white. As well as this I intend to experiment with filming throughout this project, this may enhance my project further. Below are some images and a short film clip from this initial shoot.